Re: Mirroring discussion in Github Repo's on public-geo

On 11 February 2016 at 11:38, Marijn Kruisselbrink <mek@google.com> wrote:
> Although on the other hand the device APIs working group is at least
> considering disabling some of this, since it has resulted in fragmented
> discussions where sometimes people only reply to the list rather than to the
> github issues.

Personally, if something is important, I will watch it and find
shifting between two venues for discussion quite difficult.  I'm not
watching several repos of which geofencing is one on the assumption
that important/significant/entertaining discussion was happening on
lists.