Re: /TR Style Sheet Update 2016 - Survey

Hello Giri Mandyam and Geolocation Working Group,

On 08/05/2015 06:07 PM, Mandyam, Giridhar wrote:

> -What do you like about your current styles?
>
> ReSpec is well-documented, and fairly easy to modify as necessary if one is familiar with the tool.
>
> -What do you dislike about your current styles?
>
> Newcomers to ReSpec encounter a variable learning curve, depending on how comfortable they are with markdown.

These are not valid answers because they are talking about
your preprocessor, which is a program that helps you generate
final spec HTML, and not about the spec style sheets, which
are what dictate what the spec looks like in the end.

I am asking for comments on the style sheets, i.e. the files
in this directory
   http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/
(which your output HTML links to), not for comments on your
preprocessor.

Valid comments would therefore be on what the specs look like
(and, if you want, on how that look is accomplished via CSS),
not on the process or tooling by which you generated the spec.

Thanks~

~fantasai