Re: Geolocation Errata and Updated Working Draft

Le vendredi 11 juillet 2014 à 20:07 +1000, Mounir Lamouri a écrit :
> In other words, when the interface is like a partial interface but isn't
> defined as one for readability. This specification seems to over use
> [NoInterfaceObject] by setting it in most of its interfaces. Why?

We discussed this a bit back in February:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2014Feb/thread.html#msg3

In this case, it didn't seem that exposing the Position, Coordinates or
PositionError interface in the global namespace served much purpose.

Dom