Re: Geolocation Errata and Updated Working Draft

Hi Michael,

Le jeudi 10 juillet 2014 à 14:33 +0100, Michael van Ouwerkerk a écrit :
> please find some notes below.

Thanks a lot for sending these!

Fixed in http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/spec-source.html

> The wrong sections of 5.2 have been deleted. The meaning of the
> PositionOptions attributes should not be deleted. Instead, the
> sections describing their default values must be deleted as that is
> now expressed in WebIDL.

Fixed as well.

http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%
2Fgeolocation-API%2F&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.w3.org%2Fgeo%2Fapi%
2Fspec-source.html

> Some changes have already been made in Blink to conform to these
> errata,

Great!

>  but there is no true support yet for dictionaries. This is tracked in
> http:/crbug.com/321462
> Also, who is our new staff contact?

I'm your staff contact while we try and find a replacement for Jinsong.

Thanks again!

Dom