Re: Managing Errata for Geo v1

Thanks Dom,

after reading a bit about WebIDL, I do have some comments. I expect an
expert could further clarify though.

As previously discussed, the Coordinates interface is an attribute of
Position, so cannot be a dictionary.

The Position interface could not change to being a dictionary without
changing semantics, as all its members would become optional.

My understanding of current recommended practice is to omit
[NoInterfaceObject] (nearly) everywhere. This allows for feature detection,
and is not without precedent e.g. window.Window and window.Screen. However,
it seems unnecessary to me to litter the global namespace that way, so it's
worth checking with the WebIDL folks.

Regards,

Michael