Re: Error in W3C device orientation specification

Hi John,

Thanks for the comment, but I think the text is correct. Note that the
rotation is clockwise when viewed 'along the positive direction of the
axis', not _from_ the positive end (and thus along the negative
direction).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-hand_rule#Direction_associated_with_a_rotation

Steve Block
Google Australia