Developer Feedback results

From: Cheng, Diana, Vodafone Group <Diana.Cheng@vodafone.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:09:37 +0000
To: "public-geolocation@w3.org" <public-geolocation@w3.org>
Hello there,

As part of the work for the Geolocation specification, I put out a developer and user survey through the Vodafone Developer platform with the aim of gathering some feedback for the WG.  It took a while unfortunately until we were able to make the results public and individual comments and statements had needed to be removed due to internal policies, but the main results are shared in this blog post: http://developer.vodafone.com/blog/2012/03/22/geolocation-api-survey-results/

This was discussed at our last F2F at the beginning of March in London. Hopefully, this kind of feedback has been useful for the working group and will be for other specifications going forward.

Thanks and best regards,

Diana Cheng
Web & Social Media Expert
Internet Standards, Group R&D
Vodafone Group Services GmbH
Mobile: +491735374317
Email: diana.cheng@vodafone.com

        [Vodafone]  <http://www.vodafone.com/>

Vodafone Group Services GmbH, Mannesmannufer 2, D-40213 Düsseldorf Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 53554 Geschäftsführung: Dr. Joachim Peters, Rainer Wallek

vodafone.com<http://www.vodafone.com/>

360.Par.68608.Image.-1.gif
(image/gif attachment: 360.Par.68608.Image.-1.gif)