Re: general questions regarding GeoLocation API

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Don Brutzman <brutzman@nps.edu> wrote:
> Answers from group feedback today.
>
> On 10/31/2011 11:32 AM, Don Brutzman wrote:
>> Thanks for the opportunity to sit in during the group meeting today.
>> Interesting and impressive.
>>
>> I have the following general questions about the GeoLocation work.
>> Hopefully any answers are straightforward.
>>
>> 1.  Does the group plan on producing an XML Schema or data model
>> corresponding to the GeoLocation API?
>
> No.  Scope of the recommendation does not include providing a
> markup language of any kind.

Both the Position and Coordinates interfaces are defined as structured
data objects. All that distinguishes them from documents is the choice
of a serialization format. FWIW, I serialized them (though I flattened
them out, perhaps mistakenly) as HTML definition lists here;

http://github.com/distobj/domify

Mark.