Re: Coordination on Address interfaces

Hi Robin,

I'd like to avoid option A, but also would like to see the |address|
object that geolocation uses be more or less compatible with the one
contacts uses.  Given the few exceptions you listed, I don't see any
reason not to just use your judgement and move ahead.

Btw, we considered using the IETF Civic Address.  It has a crazy huge
address structure and can represent just about any location on earth.
We looked closely at this and decided that exposing this structure
as-is to the web would basically just cause developer pain.  Instead,
we decided to just use a simpler 'mailing address' structure.

Doug