Re: Proximity alarm interface

Le jeudi 30 juin 2011 à 15:14 +0200, Wojciech Masłowski a écrit :
> Every meter maybe not, but I think an app which shows you what is on
> sale in the shop next to you could set up loads of proximity alerts near
> you when you are in a shopping center.

Well, for something that needs this kind of sensitivity, developers
could still use watchPosition() presumably; it also happens that in this
case, the battery savings would likely be minimal.

(more precisely, the "app" would set a proximity alert for the shopping
center, and then enter into watchPosition() mode once in the center)

Dom