Re: Spec update: deviceorientation event should fire when listener is first registered

Using the Android or IOS device APIs, in this case, I continue to see small amounts of movement.  Maybe this is a theortical question (which I am not very interested in), or there is a lot of noise that isn't filtered out by the platform.  Do you see the same thing, Andrei?

In any case, I don't think we want to add different events for "present" state.  Instead, I think it is completely fine to just fire an onchange for new listeners.

Doug