Re: IE9 Geolocation Support

FYI, it looks like the IE9 Release Candidate available today officially adds
support for the Geolocation API.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2011/02/10/acting-on-feedback-ie9-release-candidate-available-for-download.aspx

I haven't had a chance to test its implementation yet, but excited to hear
that it's available. (It sounds like it's not using the underlying Win7
Location Platform.)

Nick