Should clearWatch throw an exception?

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:08:10 +0200
To: public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
Hi
I'm seeking some clarifications: Should clearWatch throw an exception?

 From the spec, it is unclear whether clearWatch throws an exception if
it is called with with an invalid/nonexistent watchId. The specs
indicates that the function returns immediately with no further action
so I'm a bit confused.

(My team implements Geolocation at Opera... so I would please really
appreciate some help so we can implement it right).

--
Marcos Caceres
Opera Software