Re: enableHighAccuracy as a privacy feature

From: Doug Turner <dougt@dougt.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:10:13 -0700
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>, public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
To: John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>

> Unless, of course, it is the *user* who is able to decide the level of accuracy, as opposed to the bad or good guys....
>
> John

Which we could do without changing the spec....

On a similar note, has anyone figured out a good way to fuzz a lat/lon?  We spoke back at the Dec F2F and I was pretty sure that it couldn't be done safely.  I would be very happen if progress was made on this -- I would absolutely love having the ability to programmatically fuzz a position.

Doug