Re: Orientation event draft

From: Dave Burke <daveburke@google.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 01:16:41 +0000
To: Richard Barnes <rbarnes@bbn.com>
Cc: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>, public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>, Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
This draft seems to have a different aim, namely to describe dynamic
information pertaining to a moving body. For example, the Internet-Draft
does not specify or define gamma, the roll of the device (and of course
specifying all three angles requires a more complex definition, e.g.
ordering of angles, etc). Also, the draft's specification of acceleration is
defined in terms of the moving body as opposed to the acceleration exerted
on the body, which is what device accelerometers report.

Dave