Re: Geolocation specification approval next step

From: Angel Machín <angel.machin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:30:43 +0100
To: Doug Turner <dougt@dougt.org>
Cc: Geolocation Working Group WG <public-geolocation@w3.org>
Hi Doug,

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Doug Turner <dougt@dougt.org> wrote:
> Currently, the geolocation specification is at FPWD which was reached on 07 July 2009.  As I understand the W3C process, the next step is CR.  Could you provide a rough timeline and next steps on moving the specification from FPWD to CR?

Yest, it is true. Since there were some official complains and
comments, at a certain point there should be a call with the W3C
director to defend the transition to CR. We also have the problem of not
having received any response from CDT to our reply to their comments.

We are also preparing an extension of our group charter because the
current one ended on December 31 2009.

I am sorry things are moving so slowly....

Regards,

Angel