FW: Geolocation API with support of GPS receiver installed on board

From: Ruslan Budnik <Budnik@spiritdsp.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:46:22 +0400
To: <public-geolocation@w3.org>

________________________________

From: Ruslan Budnik
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 1:42 PM
To: 'public-geolocation@w3.org'
Subject: Geolocation API with support of GPS receiver installed on board

Dear Andrei,

Would you be so kind to let we know does anybody have realization if
Geolocation API with support of GPS receiver installed on board (inside
the notebook)?

The matter is we have realized supersensitive software (host-based)
navigation engine for netbooks and notebooks which operates inside the
typical premises and will be very useful for web-based location
services.

Find plese data sheet and presentation in attachement.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Ruslan Budnik

Spirit-Telecom