what's the heading when the device is not moving?

From: Max Froumentin <maxfro@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:39:53 +0100
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
Should it be:

- null (but then we don't differentiate between when the device doesn't
report heading values and when the device is still)
- Compass direction (in which case we must change "direction of travel"
below
- NaN

 From the specification
[[
The heading attribute denotes the direction of travel of the hosting
device and is specified in degrees counting clockwise relative to the
true north. If the implementation cannot provide heading information,
the value of this attribute must be null.
]]

Max.