Re: PositionOptions.timeout & UserAgent permission

Yeah, I think it must be clarified, as I think that starting the
timeout once the user accepts does not match the wording of the spec.

I'm afraid I still think that timeout, the old lastPosition, and
maximumAge are still muddly. These are all implementation details. All
the developer wants is a position. Developers may basically either
want a precise position or a lazy position. And when I think of
developers, I do no think many are going to want the lazy position at
all. Why not just give them less options instead of more that they
will always set to precise?

If a precise position can be given, it will be. If not (and that is up
to the UA and the backing implementation), it will give a lazy
position if it can. If not, return an error callback. Simplified API,
simplified user code, and simplified UA implementations.

Thanks,
-- Greg