Re: Civic Address for V2

Given that we are considering a reduced civic address, i think it
would be prudent to change the type name to something like
mailingAddress.

Also, lets move timestamp to the first attribute on this interface, if
for nothing more than we may add more "position data attributes"
following mailingAddress.

So,

interface Position {
   readonly attribute DOMTimeStamp timestamp;
   readonly attribute Coordinates coords;
   readonly attribute MailingAddress mailingAddr;
}

and in the PositionObjects, the attribute should be MailingAddressOnly.

Doug Turner