Re: Civic Address for V2

You will rarely need all 17 elements at once, but the problem is that
many non-US addresses can't be easily or accurately represented by the
subset. (Accurate in the sense that we don't lose information as to
the type of information we want to capture.) Also, in many cases, you
have lower accuracy information, such as only the county.

Henning