Re: Last call

Within the body of the security and privacy considerations section,
there is a discrepancy in how the text talks about the user giving
permission. The notion appears four times, once as "informed consent,"
twice as "express permission" and once as "consent." For consistency,
I think all four of these should be "express permission."

I don't think last call needs to be held up for this, but I also think
this is a change that can easily be made this week and will make the
whole section consistent.

Alissa