Re: Geopriv compromise proposal

From: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:16:06 -0700
Cc: Geolocation Working Group WG <public-geolocation@w3.org>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Rigo,

heh.  funny noises.  true enough.  just feels that we have been
discussing the same thing for 8 months -- well before the face to face
in December.  I hope you understand my frustration at not being able
to make a decision.  :-)

Also, I hope you understand that the post sounds like the starting
point of a discussion that Mitchell is having about data.  I do not
think it would be prudent to draw the line between a framework to
discuss data and "we must have privacy rules associated with
geolocation".

Doug