Re: Geopriv compromise proposal

Rigo,

heh.  funny noises.  true enough.  just feels that we have been
discussing the same thing for 8 months -- well before the face to face
in December.  I hope you understand my frustration at not being able
to make a decision.  :-)

Also, I hope you understand that the post sounds like the starting
point of a discussion that Mitchell is having about data.  I do not
think it would be prudent to draw the line between a framework to
discuss data and "we must have privacy rules associated with
geolocation".

Doug