Re: Geopriv compromise proposal

Only to be seen to respond to this:

You mention 3.4. It talks about "substantive issues". It has a
provision that a vote is "ultima ratio". It has requirements that go
far beyond what you had in mind in your call for "vote".

But where in the text does it say it is a "formal vote". This vote is
e.g. not binding for the director or the AC. So I'm not sure what you
mean by "formal". "Formal objections" is defined in the process,
"formal vote" isn't. BTW, I haven't raised a "formal objection". I
never did so far.

So if you feel that we should not only distinguish between consensus
and vote, but also between "vote" and "formal vote", you should raise
that to the AB. In this case minimum requirements for ballots and
controls would have to be established.

Best,

Rigo