Re: real location vs. fake location

you could. but you could also imagine the device having a "fake
location" configuration. in that case, apps don't know that they're
being lied to. which probably is what you want as a user, unless you're
lying in a ditch with a broken leg and wish your device would send out
your real location with its emergency app and not the fake one...

--
erik wilde   tel:+1-510-6432253 - fax:+1-510-6425814
        dret@berkeley.edu  -  http://dret.net/netdret