Re: geolocation privacy statement strawman

From: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:39:18 +0100
To: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Cc: Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org>, public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrei:
>
> I am not sure it is a good idea to include:
>
> The user interface must include the URI of the document origin.

Oh, by origin I thought we mean

http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#origin

which is a (scheme, host, port) tuple, not the full URI of the document.

Besides, I haven't even touched that part of the wording: it's coming
straight from your proposal:

http://dougt.wordpress.com/2009/03/05/my-airmozilla-geo-talk/

:)

We can add a link to the HTML5 spec to clarify what we mean by 'origin' ?