Re: editor's draft should link to last published draft

From: Lars Erik Bolstad <lbolstad@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:20:51 +0200
To: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
CC: Max Froumentin <maxfro@opera.com>, public-geolocation@w3.org
It is overdue.

In order for us to proceed to last call we need to close all open
issues, of which there are currently three:
http://www.w3.org/2008/geolocation/track/issues/open

ISSUE-2: Should the Geolocation API include privacy information?
This should be closed. We have concluded that the API will not include
privacy information. We should focus on ISSUE-5 instead.

ISSUE-3: Exposing civic addresses in the API
This is for "version 2" of the spec and should not hold up our
transition to last call for "version 1".

ISSUE-5: What should the Recommendation state about security and privacy
considerations?
Andrei, could you maybe put your latest draft wording into the editor's
draft. I think it looks good.

Lars Erik