RE: PositionOptions.timeout == 0

I'd expect that a default value would be used by the browser.  I made the suggestion that a default, or recommended, value be put in the specification [1] to set expectations.  Picking a good value is hard though, the methods available and associated times vary greatly.

For now, I'd expect that you will have to make a call on your own default.  I'd also want to consider how this might be changed and by whom.

Ta,
Martin

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2008Oct/0044.html

this email is prohibited.