wording for the privacy section

From: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:55:49 +0000
To: public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>

Hello,

Regarding the privacy issues, I'd like to propose the following wording:

"A conforming implementation MUST NOT allow an application to use this
API to obtain geolocation data without user permission.  A conforming
implementation MUST allow the user to revoke the permission to an
application that is allowed to use this API to obtain geolocation
data." We'd also have to define what a "conforming implementation" is
(i.e. one that implements all the interfaces in the specification, and
satisfies all other MUST-, REQUIRED- and SHALL-level criteria.) What
do you think?