Re: Comments on the draft Geolocation API Spec.

Thanks for your comments -- To quickly answer your general question:

How does a browser based application that implements the Geolocation
API keep initiate the handshake between the app and the location
enabled device and then keep track of that device?

This has been left up to the implementation/UA. Do you think we need
to spell this out a bit better, or does having nothing specified imply
it is an implementation detail?

Also, regarding privacy, you pointed us at IETF GeoPriv WG and OMA.
What specifically were you thinking about?

Regards,
Doug