Re: Drop lastPosition from Geolocation?

Hello,

I'd like to thank everyone for your comments. I have removed
Geolocation::lastPosition from the spec and I have added a new
attribute on PositionOptions, as discussed:

http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/Overview.html#max-age

I have called it 'maximumAge' because I thought it reflects its
semantics better than 'modifiedSince'. I have also provided extensive
examples that show typical usage of this attribute. Please have a
look.

Andrei