Re: Drop lastPosition from Geolocation?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm.
>
> Youre proposing that we ignore the option all together, and just have
> GetCurrentPosition/WatchPosition return whatever cached value it may have --
> Leaving it up to the UA's to determine their own caching policy?
>
> Right?

I see the problem, I misread your original proposal. I thought you
were suggesting an additional property on the Position interface,
which confused me because we already have a timestamp on the Position
interface. But I see now that you were talking about PositionOptions.

Let me think some more on your idea. At first glance, it does seem
that it could replace lastKnownPosition.

- a