RE: Drop lastPosition from Geolocation?

A perfectly valid approach... and one that offers the least complexity and least chance for accidental security leaks (it's unlikely to be disastrous, but the nature of the information in the lastPosition might tell an app something of what another app is doing).  A central implementation might be harder, but might also offer advantages.

For instance, if one app asks for "highAccuracy" (ick) and another asks before the first gets its response, only one positioning procedure needs to be invoked.  This is a very useful feature that falls into the "caching" clique.

Cheers,
Martin

this email is prohibited.
[mf2]