Re: Moving the Geolocation API to First Public Working Draft

Hi Erik,

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu> wrote:

> hello.
>
>> http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/Overview.html
>
> the current title is "Geolocation API Specification" and it might be more
> accurate to have it reflect the scope of the API, i.e. lat/long information;
> this might make it easier for people to understand the scope of the API.

Actually, if the scope is not clear, we should clarify the wording in
the Scope section. Could you please suggest some improvements to it?
Besides, we do plan to add address information in v2 (as you have seen
on the other thread) so this API won't be just for lat/long.

Thanks,