Re: What about Reverse Geocoding?

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Richard Barnes <rbarnes@bbn.com> wrote:
> I though the group had discussed "reverse geocoding", which, I admit, is
> more complicated.  This is just defining a format.

I'm not sure why we'd define a new interface (i.e. 'Civic') if there
is no way to produce objects that implement it. Or if we do specify a
way to produce such objects (e.g. your example suggests adding a
'civic' attribute to the Position interface) then I don't see how we'd
be able to completely separate the discussion from reverse geocoding.
I think the two should be discussed at the same time.