Re: skeleton Geolocation API

Sure - they're are several geo APIs in the industry. The key point for us is
to understand the level we're pitching this Web API at. We're targetting Web
developers in a client-side scripting environment. As such, our API design
will be higher level than typical native APIs. One might draw the analogy of
XHR to MIDP's HttpConnection.

Dave