Re: New attribute suggestion

From: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 07:53:15 -0800
Cc: public-geolocation@w3.org
To: Moon-Sang Lee <sang0627.lee@samsung.com>
Hi Moon-Sang Lee,

The use cases are interesting and most useful.  However, i am not sure
why you couldn't implement this with the current api?

For example:

navigator.geolocation.watchPosition(success_callback, null, null);

function success_callback(position)  {

var request = new XMLHttpRequest();

request.open("POST",
                       "http://dougturner:xxxxx@twitter.com/account/update_location.xml?location=
" + position.longitude + "," + position.latitude,
                       false);
request.send(null);

}

if the script has access to the file system, then you can write it
there.
if there isn't access to the network, you can just add these locations
to an array and push when there is reception/net-access.

Doug