Re: skeleton Geolocation API - Error codes

Hi Chris,

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Chris Butler <cbutler@dash.net> wrote:
> Hi Andrei.
>
> I think there was consensus that we should have timeouts as part of the
> API as an error scenario with the ability to set the timeout period.
>
> Was there something I missed that was a strong argument against?

I wasn't sure there was consensus, since there was the argument that
you could achieve the same functionality using window.setTimeout().
However, I do agree with you that allowing the developer to specify a
timeout via PositionOptions is a nice-to-have feature. Does anyone
strongly disagree with adding this to the spec?