Re: does the automotive ontology contain dealership schema?

From: Niklas Petersen <petersen@cs.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 18:52:00 +0100
To: Thejas Prasad <thejchess@gmail.com>, Martin Hepp <mfhepp@gmail.com>
Cc: public-gao@w3.org
Hi Thejas,

he meant that you should use both, the auto ontologies and the
GoogRelations and schema.org ontology together.

If you do not have too much experience in building ontologies, I would
recommend to do first a tutorial to learn the basics concepts. The
University of Manchester has a nice tutorial with the ontology editor
Protege:

http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/publications/talks-and-tutorials/protg-owl-tutorial/

     Download the v1.3 PDF and take an afternoon to do it step-by-step.

I would not recommend to start building an ontology without having
learned the basics. It will be a painful experience and the result will
probably be useless.

Best regards,
Niklas