Re: does the automotive ontology contain dealership schema?

Hi all:

The official answer is that the auto ontology is to be used in conjunction with GoodRelations or schema.org (which includes GoodRelations) for all aspects of offering vehicles or associated services. The VSO complements GoodRelations for some auto-related aspects.

See

    http://www.heppnetz.de/projects/goodrelations/

BTW, the GAO was mostly imported into schema.org, so you can use the concepts directly from schema.org.

See

    https://schema.org/docs/automotive.html

A bit of background:

    https://www.dataversity.net/new-schema-org-extension-proposal-automotive-industry/