"Markup for Autos" - the documentation for auto.schema.org extension [via Automotive Ontology Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:16:33 +0000
To: public-gao@w3.org
Dear All,

I'm happy to inform you that we have created a documentation for our extension.
The document entitled "Markup for Autos" is available for review or comments
at:

http://sdo-auto-fix.appspot.com/docs/automotive.html

The "shape" and the content of the document was inspired by similar documents
placed on the schema.org site "Documentation" section in general, and on the
"Markup for Banks and Financial Institutions" document in particular.

We would be very happy if you could visit the new doc and if you had any
comments, requests for changes or remarks, to write them as comments here
or at the respective Github Issue:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1677

We are working with schema.org team to have this document published on the
production schema.org site.

Cheers
Mirek

This post sent on Automotive Ontology Community Group

'"Markup for Autos" - the documentation for auto.schema.org extension'

https://www.w3.org/community/gao/2017/09/06/markup-for-autos-the-documentation-for-auto-schema-org-extension/

Learn more about the Automotive Ontology Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/gao