From: Tom Adamich [mailto:vls@tusco.net]
Sent: 25 June 2015 14:06
To: sopekmir@makolab.pl; mfhepp@gmail.com; 'Wallace, Jeff'
Cc: public-gao@w3.org
Subject: Additional Edits for Charter Document

...Just an FYI, I fixed the references section, as the first two links weren't originally included (hence the numbering was off):
References:[edit]
[1] - http://auto.schema.org/  [2] - http://www.automotive-ontology.org/  [3] - http://www.iso.org/iso/home/store/catalogue_ics/catalogue_detail_ics.htm?csnumber=38727  [4] - http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/vso/ns  [5] - http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/vocabularies/coo/ns  [6] - http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/vocabularies/vvo/ns  [7] - http://ontologies.makolab.com/uco/ns.html  [8] - http://purl.org/configurationontology

Let me know if you have questions.

Take care.

Tom

Tom Adamich, MLS