RE: Call for Consensus - WikiMarkup Format for Charter Document

Hi, Martin:

Thanks for all of the good work you and Mirek are doing in this area.

Is the attached what you needed markup-wise?

I admit, I wasn't totally familiar with the structure before reviewing the documentation.

Please advise regarding additional needs.

Thanks.

Tom

Tom Adamich, MLS
President