Re: Call for Consensus

Dear all:
I polished the language a bit (up to the section "Scope of Work"), see the page history for details.

It would be kind if someone could have a second look and continue this work for the second part.

Also, it would help if someone could turn the document into Wiki markup [1] (like "= Section Header =") instead of raw HTML tags (<h1>Section Header</h1>), because we can then edit sections using the Mediawiki functionality.

Best wishes

Martin

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting
martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de