Re: Google and Car Schema Data

Martin/Mirek/All,
Would it be a good idea to identify asks and we can chime in on what aspect
each of us could assist with based on our background and passions?

I had initialized the GAO Community Charter discussion page (
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Talk:GAO_Community_Charter) with how I could
potentially be best leveraged.  Is there a more appropriate location for
this?  Is there a location where you intend to post specific asks that we
can assist with?

Nice to connect this morning!

Regards,
Rob