Draft of schema.org application with latest automotive extensions is available [via Automotive Ontology Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 06:29:05 +0000
To: public-gao@w3.org
Hi everybody,

Some time ago we received suggestion that it would be easier to comment on the
automotive extension to schema.org if we had draft versions of the schema.org
application.

We have recently created it. Please find it at: http://sdo-gao.appspot.com/ for
core and http://auto.sdo-gao.appspot.com/ for auto extension.

As for an example, here is one of the recently changed properties:
http://auto.sdo-gao.appspot.com/emissionsCO2/

We are looking forward to inclusion of the changes into production site for
schema.org !

Mirek

This post sent on Automotive Ontology Community Group

'Draft of schema.org application with latest automotive extensions is available'

https://www.w3.org/community/gao/2015/12/18/draft-of-schema-org-application-with-latest-automotive-extensions-is-available/

Learn more about the Automotive Ontology Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/gao