Re: Google and Car Schema Data

Also glad to contribute regarding additional search behaviors and patterns
- especially as it applies to different user intent.

I can see this helping sort the priority of elements used and understanding
the predictive nature of searches. (Learning the users' cadence)

Thank you,

Eric Miltsch
President - Command Z Automotive Consulting, Inc.
585.704.8841