Re: [Video and Minutes] Games CG - June 2023 - Björn Ritzl on the Defold game engine

Hey all,

François - thanks so much for the video, transcript, and notes!

Here's my short blog post about the event:
https://end3r.com/blog/w3c-games-cg-jun-2023/

Thank you all who contributed with great feedback about the future of our
group!

Cheers,
Andrzej.