Re: Gaming on the Web - breakout session at TPAC

Won't be there but would be interested.

I feel a little bit alone making web-games for years in my corner ^^

PS: actually mainly interested by blockchain gaming and multiverse.

Regards
Antoine Rogliano

   ---- Expert HTML5 JS -----
   ---- 00336.10.61.93.45 ----