Re: GDC Presentation on latest open web tech for games

That's actually quite a cool idea, although I think it would be even
cooler if the browser vendors all got together with a game studio to
make an awesome game without the focus on HTML5 PR. The only issue with
everyone going alone is that it will just come down to who has the
biggest budget.

I'm really keen on getting the browsers all working together on a
consistent approach to games and at least the communication surrounding it.

Rob